- This event has passed.
All Aboard for the Holidays
December 11, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
The second annual Pump House Steam Museum Holiday Train Show, a holiday tradition in the making!
Family fun with trains, trains and more trains. Fun for the whole family:
- The train room will be transformed into a winter wonderland complete with a winter village. See the O & HO scale layouts come alive with special holiday locomotives.
- Come to the Polar Express story times Saturday and Sunday at 11 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. hosted by the big guy in red and leave with a special souvenir. Do you believe?
- Indulge yourself and get in the festive spirit at our epic hot chocolate bar. Think beyond marshmallows!
- Make memories and strike a pose at the holiday photo booth, complete with all sorts of fun props.
- Did we say we liked trains? We hope you do too! Make a miniature train you can eat! Crafts and treats combine into one fun activity—on all day!
- Ever dreamed of being a train conductor? Come try your hand at conducting on our portable layout. The best place for all junior conductors to practice.
Free admission with a new unwrapped toy! or get a family pass for just $13.50 or pay $5.65 for adults, $4.77 for students and seniors and $1.92 for children 5 to 12 (children 4 and under are free).